Organized by the Department of Sociology and Social Research, the ERQ23 Conference will be hosted at the University of Trento, Italy, in the buildings of three nearby departments, all centrally located:
– Department of Sociology and Social Research, via Verdi, 26 (https://www.sociologia.unitn.it/en) – called “Sociology Building” in the Programme (entrance from via Verdi or, in case of limited mobility, from Via Rosmini);
– Department of Economics and Management, via Inama, 5 (https://www.economia.unitn.it/en) – called “Economics Building” in the Programme (entrance from Via Rosmini);
– Department of Humanities, via Tommaso Gar, 14 (https://www.lettere.unitn.it/) – called “Humanities Building” in the Programme.
Coffee breaks and lunch will be held at the Sociology and Economics buildings. Please reach the catering location in the same building where you attend the parallel session (this is very important for safety and security reasons, we count on you!). In case of rain, coffee and lunch will be served at the Trento Expo (also marked in the map below).
The Welcome Buffet will be held at MUSE – Science Museum of Trento. Two possible walking routes bring you from Sociology/Economics Building to MUSE in about 10 minutes, see the map below. The welcome reception will be accompanied by live music by the B-Ing Band.
Registration desks will be available in the following times and locations:
- Thursday, June 8th, 12:30-14:30, Humanities Building
- Thursday, June 8th, 15:15-18:30, Sociology and Economics Buildings
- Friday, June 9th, 9:00-12:30, Sociology and Economics Buildings
- Friday, June 9th, 13:30-16:00, Humanities Building
- Saturday, June 10th, 9:30-10:30, Sociology and Economics Buildings
Interactive map: https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=18/46.06645/11.11970
How to get to Trento: https://international.unitn.it/incoming/how-to-arrive-to-trento